How to Create an Awesome Bookie Site
There are thousands of bookies across America, so how will you stand out?
When you’re a bookie, you’re up against a lot of competition! That means that you need to find ways to get ahead of the game and show your target market why they should choose you.
One way to do this is with a professional, informative bookie site. But where do you start?
To help you out, we’ve put together a guide on how to create the best bookies and betting sites for your business.
Keep Your Bookie Site Secure
One of the trickiest things about making bookie sites is that they need to be ultra-secure. People are going to be handing their hard-earned money over to you, and you need to be able to keep that safe! There are a few ways you can do this, including:
- Using two-factor authentication when taking payments to prevent fraud
- Store payment information with a reliable third-party or don’t store it at all
- Use a secure platform when building your website like Ace Per Head to create the best bookie site possible and keep payments secure
- Invest in cyber liability insurance to make sure you’re covered in the case of a data breach
Make sure to detail the ways you’re keeping your clients safe on your website. This could become a big selling point for you!
Remember All the Necessary Features
The best online bookie sites have a set of features that help their clients make safe bets easily. Here’s a run-through of what you need:
- The ability to register an account and login to a personal and private account
- The ability to easily choose a bit with the click of a button
- Let users watch games or keep up with highlights in real-time through your website
- A guide on how to place a bet
- Information about teams and players to inform your clients’ bets
- A match schedule
- Bid results and payment system
- An area for clients to manage all of their bids and money
These features will create a great user experience for your clients and are the foundations that new bookie sites should follow.
Real bookies sites don’t just focus on letting clients place bets. They also have quality content that adds to the value of their website and shows them to be industry leaders. Add an about section giving insight into your business and team, and make sure your written content is always well-written and professional.
Having a blog is a great way to up the standard of your website. You can also add relevant keywords to boost your SEO and get your site noticed.
Create the Best Bookie Site
Once you’ve got the basics down, making a bookie site really isn’t that hard! With an easy, secure website provider and a bit of knowledge, you can create a successful website with ease.
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more on our site! We write across a range of topics, including sport, technology, and money.